Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Couture Tales Highlight : Part 2

Fan Favorite

In this special edition of Couture Tales favorites, I am reflecting on fan favorites.

The leading contender is actually quite the surprise - Budget Savvy.

Budget Savvy was originally going to feature the fashion brand, Cents of Style.  I was once marketing Cents of Style as an affiliate.  However, due to personal reasons, I had to step down.

I chose instead to feature Stella & Dot in a random sort of way.  Stella & Dot does have a Sales section and offers occasional specials.  I knew I wanted to feature a brand I was marketing.  Stella & Dot was my best option.

When Budget Savvy appeared as a fan favorite, I of course was happily surprised.

And so feel free to read once more by following the link above or feel free to scroll through the archives!

No comments:

Post a Comment