Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Couture Tales Highlight : Part 1

Blogger favorite

My favorite post to date is split - London Style and Paris Style.

I chose to write about London and Paris fashion for two reasons - Stella & Dot has satellite offices in London and Paris (London is the European HQ for Stella & Dot) and secondly my passion for both locations.

Paris is the fashion capitol of the world.  Milan and London are a close second with equally profound input on current fashion trends.

New York City is the fashion capitol of the United States with fashion trend impact throughout the country and with certain input worldwide.

Current London fashion is timeless and modern all at once.  Perhaps my most favorite look is the Los Feliz Lila Mini Crossbody and Carrie Houndstooth Check Coat.  The styles are classic and define London.

Current Paris fashion is unique and would certainly make a statement at fashion week.  I am intrigued by the short shearling coat, skinny jeans, and booties look - rather fashion forward.  The military coat and kitten-heel booties are another intrigue.  I would never guess the two being a fashion pair.  I find Parisian style to be bold and daring...testing what could be and proving what it is.

Which would be your favorite?

Leave a comment to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment