Friday, June 1, 2018

Wedding Story Fan Favorite

Due affiliate disclosure

Spring Blossom is the wedding story fan favorite by a landslide.

The Spring Blossom wedding gown, then, is the fan favorite.





The Poised Peplum Wedding Gown is exclusive in women's plus sizes.

Cost: $288.00*

Made in the USA

*Cost comparison - The majority of plus size bridal gowns at David's Bridal are well above what Kiyonna offers, while only a brief few match or are less than the Kiyonna Poised Peplum Wedding Gown.  Kleinfeld is an upscale bridal salon in New York City with prices to match the couture experience.

My take away -
I am a plus size - 3X tops and size 16 jeans.  I do not have a boyfriend.  I have never been in love.  I have never been proposed to.  I have never been engaged.  I have never walked down the aisle as a bride or as a bridesmaid.  However, if any of this was not true, the Poised Peplum Wedding Gown would be a must for fabric and style alone.

And as for the jewelry...

Charlotte Pendant Set - Deep Navy


I chose the Stella & Dot Charlotte Pendant Set - Deep Navy to match the Poised Peplum Wedding Gown as a classic and elegant look.  Fashion and jewelry simply go together...especially on a bride's wedding day.

(Side note : Stella & Dot jewelry is designed and manufactured in the U.S.)

No comments:

Post a Comment