Monday, May 21, 2018

His Vow - A Love Story

Due affiliate disclosure

His vow

I was carefree, goofy, and always testing the limit.  I was never serious in relationships.  I suppose I would rather date than fall in love.  A date is a simple yes or no to a second.  A relationship has profound meaning, commitment, and work in order to last forever.  A date can lead to a second or cannot.  A relationship can lead to marriage and possibly a family.  A date is basic, with or without a spark.  A relationship is filled with love.  I was not ready to fall in love and until I met you, I never imagined ever falling in love.

When we met for the first time, there was spark.  When we met for the second time, I knew.  I did not know how I knew, but I did.  I was filled with giddy excitement every time I was with you.  When we established each other as friends, I knew.  When we moved forward together into a relationship, I knew.

I fell in love and I was ready...because of you.

I am now ready to move forward with only you.

I adore the tokens of love you shower me with because of the precious thought put behind them.  No other has shown sentiment.  This, then, means everything to me.

I shall shower you with tokens of love to show my sincere thought behind them.  I hope these tokens will mean the same to you.



I love you with my life because you are my life.

I am honored to say "I do" on a day I once never thought possible.

In the commitment I make today, I promise you always with words you already know.

This is my vow.


No comments:

Post a Comment