Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Jewels


"Sparkling jewels.  Luxe jewels.  Classic jewels.  Jewels to complete the outfit."

One day before...

Ring, ring, ring, ring

"Brooklyn Paige Designs.  Brooklyn speaking.  How may I help you?"

"Hi!  I am going to a dinner party at my boss's home tomorrow and I need help creating an outfit.  The party is black tie and my boss lives on Maple Avenue.  Are you familiar with that neighborhood?  Anyway, I really need to look impressive because my boss is currently promoting from within for a senior management position that has just come up and I really want the job.  Oh!  My name is Anna Duncan."

"Well hello, Anna Duncan!  I appreciate you thinking of me and my services.  I am in fact well aware of Maple Avenue...quite the upscale neighborhood.  First and foremost though, I need you to fill out a style survey so I can best assess how I can help you and what budget I need to be mindful of.  This survey can be found on my website - brooklynpaigedesigns.com.  Look for the Just For You tab.  Now, will you have available time tomorrow?  I ask only because one of my services is personal shopping with my clients."

"Oh.  Okay.  Well, I will have the afternoon off."

"Perfect!  Let's say around one o'clock to go shopping?"

"Sounds great!"

Day of...

The door bells clattered at exactly one o'clock.

"Hello, Brooklyn?"

"Hi!  You must be Anna.  Welcome to my boutique!  I am just finishing some odds and ends, so feel free to look around.  Won't be more than a few minutes."

"Okay," Anna faintly spoke as she began to explore.

Anna oohed and awed in her mind.  The apparel and shoes and bags and jewelry and accessories were amazing.  Modern and trendy.  Elegant and classic.  Something for any woman (and any budget, she hoped?).  She was in girly girl heaven.

"Okay Anna.  Are you ready to go shopping?"

"Can we stay here?" Anna eagerly asked.

Brooklyn lightly laughed and said,

"The inventory I carry here is for guests at fashion week runway shows.  I'm sorry, but these products are not available to the public."

Anna looked a bit down but was quickly assured that the local boutiques they were going to would have perfect selections based on her survey responses and indicated budget (being rather generous given her current decent income).

Play Dress Up - for an exclusive Italian couture label little black dress just shy of her budget.

Shoe! - for an all-American couture black suede kitten heels on sale even!

Wrap It Up - for a popular French designer known especially best for black clutches with silver ornate clasp right on budget.

Brooklyn Paige Designs -

"For jewels on the house.  Sparkling jewels.  Luxe jewels.  Classic jewels  Jewels to complete the outfit.

"Yes, my dear Anna, you will be dressed for success tonight.  I know you will get the promotion."

Anna beamed, thanked Brooklyn profusely, and left.

She planned to return when she got the promotion and significant raise...and to brag about her new huge office with dedicated assistant.

Jewels to complete the outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment